People being in an altered mental state are the cause for the majority of crime and accidents. There are different reasons for people being in a poor state of judgement and faculty must be carefull how they react.
Observing and reporting drug abuse and deviant behavior is an important skill people must have. Using the chain of command and descretion are key elements in reacting properly to school policy.
The Drug Awareness and Prevention program enlists all employees in the safety of your institution.
Who should attend?
- Know the importance of being aware on the job
- Know symptoms of possible drug abuse
- Know patterns of drug crime
- Be able to stay safe against drug crime
- Follow casino policy in reacting and reporting drug abuse
- Optional Manual or PowerPoint Handout
Client Provided Resources
- Classroom style
- Tables and chairs
- Note pads and pens
Related PSC Courses Recommended
- School Security Skills level I
- School Communication and Behavior